FREE Activities Calendar to Keep your Residents Active!
We would like to support you with Keeping Residents Active and to help the care sector during these incredibly busy times we are giving a FREE monthly Activities Calendar to all care homes in the UK.
Furthermore, we want to showcase all the wonderful activities that carers and activities coordinators do with their residents and we would like to encourage you to share your amazing activities on social media using the hashtag #KeepingResidentsActive and tag Person Centred Software in your posts for a chance to win a Hobbycraft £50 voucher for your care home!
You can download your free May activities calendar and your checklist by filling in your details below
Here’s a preview of the activities:
- Global Love Day – Interact with your residents and find out what they love, and would love to show appreciation for
- Baby Day – Exchange stories with your residents about their children and yours (if you have them)
- Lemonade Day – Buy a bag of lemons and bottles of soda with different flavoured syrups and make tasty lemonade with your residents
- Poem On Your Pillow Day – Encourage residents to write a poem to one another and help place their poems on the recipient’s pillow
- Nail Day – Decorate the home as if it’s a spa and pamper your residents with a manicure/pedicure
Check back here for next month’s calendar and checklist at the end of the month for another calendar full of interesting and exciting activities